What is ClinicalKey?
ClinicalKey is the next evolution of online medical reference resources from Elsevier. This innovative tool revolutionizes the way physicians search for clinical answers, using breakthrough technology to anticipate their needs, and provide comprehensive, trusted content that enables faster speed to answer.
ClinicalKey provides the most current, evidence-based answers for all medical and surgical specialties:
- Over 1,000 books and 500 journals
- Over 15,000 videos and 3.5 million images
- Complete First Consult quick, bulleted point-of-care content
Visit ClinicalKey.com to learn more about this exciting clinical resource!
What is The ClinicalKey Experience Tour?
The ClinicalKey Experience Tour is designed to bring ClinicalKey to physicians, librarians and hospital executives at institutions through one-on-one, interactive, hands-on demos.
The Experience Benefits
- Heightened awareness and support for ClinicalKey trial, adoption and overall usage
- One-on-one engagement to try ClinicalKey and ask questions
- Valuable physician and hospital executive feedback and insights
- Enhancement of existing hospital or campus events
The Experience Details
- Designed as a scalable indoor or outdoor event
- Flexible event schedule to fit institutional needs
- Physicians and librarians are alerted via pre-event promotion (posters, flyers, emails, etc.)
- Attendees can stop by for a short demo anytime during the scheduled day
- Optional attendance prizes and other great giveaways